Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

It takes time to come to this.

I want to live as long and healthy as possible.
Why would you want to live as long as possible?
So that I can have as most existance as humanly and not, possible within Time.
Time?
As long I can.
Why is there such an attempt to challenge against an infinite possibility of accomplishment, your physical-self, in the physical world, to win.
You want to win.
Is time the Greatest Unknown then?
Time is not capitalized.
Challenging it's existance and not, through literature, best Capitalized in the beginning of sentences only, I'd say.
Eh?
No, sorry.
Why wouldn't you live as long as possible.
If time is SO FUCKING L O N G, it's natural to want the biggest piece of it.
And if you logic DOES realize this DRASTIC comparison, it's only logical that you would accept this chunky slice.


Aw, I hate reliving emotion ,

my body, HAS , to feel this way.
drugs are better.