Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Printemps

En l'hiver? C'est pas vrai. 

Let it be. But not too much. It's still a trap. But still, keep true & nice & peaceful. Venus w/'er fly trap. Genghis Khan, in the mind. Today I worked on telepathy - or was it workin' me? Meh, words.

Mon p'tit coeur, tu me déçois.

I spent a bit organizing, sulking, trying to find a low. I wasn't really digging it. Dalida gave me her insight of me, I dunno what to call it. I like experiencing highs and lows. It's a thrill, the thrills to this, me. Ah.. yeah. I agree. I mean, comes and goes with the seasons, environment... yeah. 'Cept I'm in stale mate right now, I think. Well, I suppose no no no not really,... but, it's pretty dead around here. & I don't want to bother anyone to come and join me on this wonderful ride. So real sometimes, scares me to death(ish). I'm getting somewhere. It would be really unlike me (maybe) to let myself stop myself. 

What's on T.V.?
Do one thing that interests you tomorrow

To sit, plainly as can be, for two minutes.

Read a newspaper backwards in the mirror.

Write a to-do list, I like doing that.

Maybe even just shut yourself in your closet or something (for neighbourly reasons) and just s.c.r.e.a.m.

Or watch a really cool movie, Call a friend.

Try to find a tape recorder in your house.

Old photos (Not really for me, the right ones get the wrong aches)

I'm going to see if Futurama's on... : )


Feeling newesque. Printemps en l'hiver.