Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some more Photos


So enthused once more, I woke up and went straight to this Panorama editing thing. I had these photos from Montreal that I wanted to create into this semi-sphere of a view, but I don't have them uploade
d, but anyways, here are some more:

My Dad. These photos made me actually seem to like him more.
It tends to happen like that, where my attitude towards a subject will be changed if it's drawn into a picture, or photos are taken and they're nice looking. I saw these and realized that there's a lot to like of my father. Sad though, I don't remember where I hide these photos, because I wanted to make them into some stuff, I can't remember now.

At times I would us some photos from my photo-booth.

These are from our film camera about 5 years ago.
I like it, because they're not necessarily photogenic, but you can see me with Willy, my cockatiel bird. Just chilling at the dinner table, getting to how we roll. He was such a lovely bird to interact with...

So then I started combining just random ones, and I liked how this one went.

These don't really match up, but few bits I like of it.
So then I must like it all. The gray is the roof of my work's plaza, I went up and just took some shots with my Contessa camera, and then the others are from my other camera, Honeywell Pentax.

This is Olivia's Mum's and her guy, Mike's wedding.
Connie isn't pictured here, but Mike is, along with some general other people. I was so camera shy, I have a few shots of the occaision, but this counts as an entirely new one!

Bea Macacapagal's birthday.
I wanted to include Bea but it wasn't sitting favorably when put together, but I still really liked this one of these guys. It goes Michael, Brett, and then Matt on the right. I think Christi's face is the blurred aspect.

Yeah it don't really fit, but imagine two sets of twins eh, that'd be neat.

My two favourite people I've met really. Chris & Dalida.
I really like this one, just because of what it reminds me of, just some good time made with good people.



March Break, Olivia and I in the playroom.
Combined, these photos are quite playful. She came down from Nova to chill, and chill indeed we did. 10 months ago, damn. What's been going on in my head. It'll become better, right? Well let's hope, because photos with this chick seem to always be spectacular.