Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Photos Found #4

Today I took pictures of my Art Stuff to put into my portfolio, all but one (repairs). In midst of the final search, I discovered that I had a shoe box of my photos from disposable cameras from two years ago, complete with copies on discs. I went through them, and managed to find the Montreal one, and a couple others :

Oscar Jake & Benwa
I meant to connect these later on, I wasn't able to fully get Oscar because I was sorta shy. In any case, voila. This is from July 2009, I had only known these guys for three days, but still, so kind and welcoming.

NIN!
The lights went out pretty quick, so I only have 4 photos really. I'm thinking this is their The Slip tour. I cheered when they played off the album, because it's all still good and wonderful. I remember most of the crowd wasn't too supportive. Maybe it's because they wanted to protest because they were from their With Teeth album time and back. Meh to them. It's all NIN.


Montreal
There's a top bit to this, but it wouldn't fit in. In any case, this is from after I had been affirmed that there is A THING called Panoramic. So I took these thinking of it. March Break 2009, I wasn't even 18 yet, so I couldn't even go to most of the bars, all turned out fine in any case. This is when I started to drink, during the trip. 4 beers was the limit, and I tended to go over it, haa...