Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Making spitballs

I'm going to delete that Bible and Food blog.

It's nice to be in control of what you eat. What I mean by that is, for the past month, my roommate's been splitting on groceries with me, and we've been doing it all hand in hand. But I don't get much of a leash (as I'm sure she would feel too) on independent food supplies. Last night I was up late, until 230 let's say. And I went and did all my grocery shopping before I went to bed. There's this student discount here, and we'll ... without saying it, I did it. Went out and bought my own food. Of course I did tell her that I couldn't continue splitting on groceries on the weekend. But to give me a sense of command, pa cha ya, it's been done. Kudos Kim.

Other than that I'm currently working on my second book project for Studio practise - which is going to be awesome, clean, metallic, shiny, paper-grass like, complete with texture, and an overall light green and beige tone.

I have to do some photography today. I can leave by 11, that's in one hour. Taking pictures along the way. Maybe I'll make couscous first.

So today's Agenda:
-couscous
-photography / 3 contact sheets
-Book # 2
-Anne Frank
-Reading chapter 1 for Writing
-Drawing assignment

Wow, k. Not that much, but some. Top to bottom in order of priority.

I need to make some more spitballs for my book's cover. I don't even know if the paper is acid free.