Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Good night. Had beer, that was nice. I got drunk, but a good drunk. Feeling a bit slow today. Didn't even need to sleep that long. Waking up is kind of nice. It was a kind of nice night. Nice things were said, which always gets me happy. I knitted during class yesterday, during the slide show. Gonne keep my little bro's neck warm with this scarf. Lookin forward to it. I sat in between two guys who both had girlfriends, they wondered how I was single. I don't think I am, I said. But my mind was going. Fantasy land, fer shur. We spoke about art history, such frucking art school kids. I have lists of things to do, that i made last night. To become a lawyer, and or doctor, and give money back to the school, and then to get Sunscad's knowledge. Soak it up from their brains. The only thing I have to do today is write out my thoughts on Queer THeory in that orange book. Then to go and get some ingredients for some spiced ginger or rum cake. Maybe fruit sticks.

I gotta go.