Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I am shaking


Is it because I'm not eating breakfast?

It's hard to say where control, handling it, and then losing it comes from. Where is drama, melodrama, and boredom.

Where is my reality and insanity.


Are you handling things? How do you handle things well.

In my Ayurveda book, it says it's good for Kapha types to skip breakfast every now and then, this is optional. So I assume I am a kapha type - but not assume.. I'm not sure.

In the last two days I have been a bit.. in a mist? A cold damp fog. Or maybe not.

Many things.

I need some stability and strength, as always.

I hope I get my place Sublet.
I hope I get able to move.
I hope there is money for this.
I hope I learn.

I'm seeing the house viewing in a bit.

Life - taking risks. Letting your wrists and hands shake.

Do you feel weak too?

Last night I ran home in intervals from school. It made the commute quicker, and I didn't feel as light or continuous as I have before. The other day walking up my street's hill, it felt .. more.. sluggish? Why am I breathing heavily? Is this just winter? Is this just in the context of my memory remembering going up long ass inclines with a good load of weight beneath my feet, hamstrings for survival.. yet walking myself up this hill, and my min believes that I am under performing.

I feel like my arms are shaking. And i think they are.

Maybe it's from the coffee I had this morning.

I'll get ready for the viewing.

Good bye