Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Tuesday fillings



Okay - feeling jittery - and kind of wanting to.

I made blueberry Jam.

I've got my bike box and got the pedals taken off of my bike.
It's like, the days when I say to myself, alright, I'll do this and this and this today - and then it's today, and then, you gotta/know you will go and do it.

Oh geeze fuck it's so - illuminating.

I bought a harmonica today.

I will finish my writing assignments today - oh yes. Oh yes I will.

Hopefully in the next three or four hours, so then I can bike down to the bus terminal (lol, on my OLDIE LANCER) and then buy my bus ticket. I don't want to buy it online - it doesn't look too guarded.

I may have to buy more blueberries.. and lemons. I want to make Curtis a pie. But I don't want to make it if he's not around, you know, keep it fresh.

Anyways, we'll see.

Do I feel settled? hmm..

Invigorated?

Fuck.

Knowing the time's coming.

My mom and dad have such eyes for each other and their kids, it's interesting. When my mom was down with me at my aunt's place in Calgary last summer, my dad was all like, 'tell her to call' and such. You know. Keeping in connection and ties.

I wonder.

What is the purest expression of love?