Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am sanctified

10 minutes to write this blog.
Not like it's never happened before, but without pressure.

All I know is that I'd like to type out some-tHINgs, but, I dunno.
You know, there's this Virgo chick...with whom I use to work...but then she got another job in the plaza wherein I work. The only relation I had with her, was our vegan-ness. All we'd do when we'd hang out, was EATAMOHFOHKIN'LOTTAFOOD. And then sit down, watch movies..she'd say she was 'hungry' after this MEALLAFUCKINTASTICFOODINGULFMENT...and then cook and eat a hell of a lot more. This was the routine. Now. I'm a Gemini...and she was a virgo, all you other lovelies out there might be able to catch this vibe of HORRID-NESS. She's quite possessive of anyone, wants to cook shit for them, but also is inconsiderate.. One time, she had a chick who was SODAMNBROKE to buy her ALLOFTHISEXPENSIVEORGANIC-CRAPTASTICFOODS, with her insufficient fundings...because SHE(VIRGO) wanted to cook. And eat. And no doubt do nothing else but supply ample amounts of silence. Awkward Silence. ("Why am I here?" "Why is she here?" "Holy crap, pleaseFUCKINGLEAVE") Were the transparent thoughts floating in the air, no doubt. Same here though. No conversational substinance. The only way for me to handle this crap was to become this cheerful bubbly fuck. &, Since recognizing that I dislike this so much... I have no longer replied or anything, you know, just shunheroff my list. BUT SHE DON'T GET IT. She came into my work yesterday, THE FIRST DAMN DAY I'VE TAKEN OUT MY BIKE FOR A MONTH, since seeing my bike, she came in. Looking all insecure & Sad as horse shit....GAAAAAAAHH. Fucking torture. "Kim, don't think this is strange, but... are we still .. friends?" Worried-as-SHIT!!!!- she pouts these words. "..yeah,why?" WEll, it's just that all my friends seem to .. ABANDON ME. ("well, fuckin' right they might as well have, WHADDYA THINK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO") Abandon. It's all relative I suppose. The only thing I know not how to handle now is...'breaking' up. ENDING IT. But on good acquaintance-like terms. You know. Full of understanding. Right... So, Kim wants freedom, I want to encaged a person... I see... It'd all fall to shambles anyway. There's noooo o o o desire for me to see this .. VEERgoh. Vomitus to the maximus, she makes me feel.

10 minutes is up.