Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, August 20, 2010

My last statement

[Clear and concise as my thought processing may be, best of its abilities...an email to a Nova boy. Hopefully all turns out... swell.]

So I've received your texts, bye, & u hurt my feelings.

Andrew, you're giving me more and more reasons of why I should just not waste my time takling with you. It's becoming difficult for me to defend the image that I have of you, apparently each time you say something to me. I won't know on what grounds I should speak of, until you are capable of distinguishing the actions that you make. I am very near to just not bothering with you any more, because as I've stated, you're giving me nothing to work with. I hear your spite, and pain, and for lack of better words, uncontrollable immature-blabber. I figured you perceived that you and I were emotionally tied, but Andrew, none of that was shared. This was built up only in your mind.

Andrew, you do not love me, and w were never bound by any sort of agreement, or mutual understanding. This has been a sort of presumptuous dream. Your initial feelings might warrant your behavior, this is the benefit of a doubt I am giving you. But you share with me the sort of person with which I'd rather not have any affiliations. I take nothing away from our experiences with eachother, they all stand true and real.

If you are looking for a reaction from me, to justify your emotional beliefs of what may have happened, look no further, this is it.
I guess I have nothing more to say to you.

If our paths meet again, may it be proof of a new day,

Kim.