Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Make up dream

Makeup

To dream that you are applying makeup, suggests that you are trying to cover up or conceal an aspect of yourself. Alternatively, it indicates that you are putting on your best face forward. You are trying to enhance your self-image and increase your sense of self-confidence. The dream may also be a metaphor that you need to "make up" with someone. It is time to forgive and forget.

To dream that you are wearing too much makeup, indicates that you are putting too much emphasis on beauty and outside appearances rather than what is inside.


I spent a long time putting this eye-makeup on. It was purple. In the end, I looked as if I was from the eighties, my hair was large and out (still wonderful), I was even wearing a purple dress. Very showy. So I thought to myself how I looked like I was from 30 years ago, but then when I tied my hair back, BAM, I looked modern.