Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Willy's Appearance

All I've been talking about seems to be of Dreams.

I wouldn't have even realized that this dream hadn't happened, until I saw this Birdcage-Purse online, Etsy shopping.

Short but sweet.

Willy came back to life.
Strong, brilliant yellow in colour was he. I took close attention to his eyes. Shut and mucusy. I held him in my hands. Something about the back yard. Grass and dirt. I thought to myself "but if you are dead, then how are you here now?" answering to myself that someone (I am close to?) had dug him up. Seeing or visualizing a shovel's axis, ploughing the cubed dirt over - yellow popping through. And then bam, life - or re-life. I held him close, and protected him from these small little other animals, dogs maybe. I held him like I did when he was alive. Smelled his dust. I was wondering why both his eyes were shut. Was he blind? He was whistling, and so was I. Just like old times, I could hear our tunes. But he couldn't have been physically damaged in both eyes. He had only injured one before. And it was his right eye, why & how is it now his left? "Oh Willy, you've only shut your other eye." But why were you shutting it? Only winking at me, letting me know that he was there, but why is it closed and sad?