Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Finish two, pick another up. Finish two, pick another up.

I got woken up twice last night from being bitten from some bugs, most certainly they are bugs, having a varied cascading effects of miniature mountain ranges over my body.

I have finished recording me reading "Why Our Decisions Don't Matter" and now it's only to figure out how to make an event out of it.

I have done all that I can do about OSAP today, maybe more may be done later on. My printer is now ever more so low on ink.

T'was suppose to go out for lunch with a friend, no reply, equals Kim puts to use the leftovers found in the fridge.

I am torn between buying soymilk, and having more coffee today, or saving money and waiting tomorrow. Of course I'd take the opportunity to buy some wine and liquor.

I feel loads better after having completed OSAP and that book reading. Hell, the painting I even got ot yesterday is looking loads better too. Maybe a reward.. Wine? Heheh.

I even did laundry, I hope I will have no bugs tonight. I'll shower again just in case. Maybe they're in my hair..

I'm going to record me reading "Vivre Jusqu'au Bout"... because I want to read aloud en Francais.