Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

itinerary.

8:30, wake up - boil water, brush / wash, coffee. Berry & RiceMilk blend.

Drink a tall glass of water

100 sit ups + 1 for the King +1 for the queen +1 for me.

10:30 probably recording myself reading in french. Or typing out notes from two semesters passed. Netflix plays in the background. In between notes or chapters, get up and read. Or do some yoga flows.

Whatever I do next, it's 4:30 and I have an early supper. I haven't gone outside all day. Makes me feel .. like the door is closing and I'm pretty much late and have wasted the sunshine. Continue doing the inside-tasks. Today was painting.

Painting was highly satisfactory - I like that shit. I go out and mail a card and a package - it's sunset.

I finally get to walking today by 7:30. Talking by 8:30. Chill, eat, talk. Talk. (really nice).

Walk home, 12:30. See Sean (really nice). Re-continue to walk home, 1am. 2:oclock/now.

I will have 2nd glass of water for this sit, then my eyes will rest. I wonder why I am up late, seems pointless. I wonder if this night will be remembered later on, or if when I re-read this post in the future, will it have seemed to have slipped out of my mind. I think it was important.

Today, I accomplished, even when it was so bored, and I wanted to buy a beer.. maybe rum? I did not, and I feel really good inside for this. It is my second day of not drinking. I like it.
(correction: 2nd day of not spending money on drinks [all the same I'ven't dranken anything, it's just about the money])

swt-gdnght