Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nap times at Clifton

Julian is sleeping on the couch right now. I had been looking at the computer, then glanced up and saw his one eye open and looking at my figure. But then I think that he is in sleep paralysis. So then I continue on the computer for some short moments, looking up again and seeing that his eye is still opened but looking up into its lid.

I wonder if he notices.

I think that my hang over is done.

But I think that I will be in need of some food. It's 6 o clock, and I haven't been home yet. I think to recharge back there and stuff would be nice. Today is a day of no work. I guess this is an awesome idea, because I feel like I've been studious for quite some time. Last night I drank so much that I didn't remember some parts of the night.

I bit the head off of one of Barrett's venus fly catcher plants. Did I swallow it too? I only heard of this as I returned back to clifton and Julian told me how Barrett told him that morning. Shit fuck. Hah.

I like drinking, but there is also this little bit of shame with it. Well.. I get rambunctious and then I want to wrestle. I feel like I might be too aggressive? Just, shit eh. Yeah, I feel bad for hitting now. Maybe I should join boxing?

Other than that it's been a good slow solid day. Of doing nothing but having it seep through. Waking up was fine too. It was fucking difficult and my head hurt, so it was fine in the sense that I wasn't pushing myself to go anywhere or do anything. Sometimes it's nice to just chill.
I can see the moisture in the air, the lightest colour.. moving around. So fucking cool. It's like seeing the wind.

[imagine the sentences that I type out, that are then deleted.]

Okay, I'm going to go home now. I just want to veg out. Maybe grab a .. naw, I got pasta ingredients at home I can just have.

Now.. to walk, or to bus?
Love. Whatever that means.
Or actually, what it means, and not what it says.
Or, a kind separation right now from me to you.