Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Too Much of a Good Thing

Starting ones day with their inquiries of astrological synastry - is a plodding start to a day's tasks at hand; or rather an efficient way for one to reorder their priorities.

I have a disposable camera here, I might even get that sent out today. This plus another one I have lying around. And then maybe a few more too. Because it if is 9$ + 3$/roll afterwards.. this means.. I'll do ten rolls? 30$ish. Hmm.. I wonder if that is for doubles too, eh. There is that photo copying center at Superstore as well..

And then I will have photos. May this be considered a present to myself? Hell, I'll even give these photos away too.

I don't even think I have 10. Which is awesome. Okay. So today is Friday. The only thing I need to do at Port is grab my xacto knife, and that chainmail torso. maybe also the remainding springs to cut. Tonight Mareena works, so I can develop some photos there. I'll bring this laptop too? or no? Hmm..

I can do my semiotics paper until, let's say 2. So I have 4 hours? pfft.. let's say.. 5. So I have 7 hours. Then I'll run over to port, grab my shit. While I'm at the photolab, I can put that one colour film roll back into the camera, because I think that it's still got some photos on it unused (!). Um, so yes.

FEeling good? I got some coffee into me, I'll take some vitamines later.

The astrology just sets my head straight in terms of synastry. I use it to calm myself down really. When I just start reading 'textbook' 'explainations' of the flow of energies between me and another person, it'll say something which hits the head of the nail in terms of how I feel, or how I've been acting/thinking, with respect to others and stuff. And possible better ways in which to see the situation.

I think it's done good. So much good.. that it's time to start this paper. Whish me lhuck.