Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

On and Off I came to this



Hey,

I only wanted to post a few words up concerning contentment. I've made my own pasta noodles. I'm fairly proud of them. I'm also cooking scallops I took out of the freezer a couple of days ago. I'm about to cook a bit of the pasta for tomorrow. And I've cooked up some pancakes (from oatmeal I didn't eat before), so that I have them as one less thing to do tomorrow morning. I recommend cooking more with herbs de provence. Damn that shit smells good.

I'm hanging out with a good friend this thursday. I can remember last year to a T. Staying up late, trying to finish an assignment. But if I want thursday night free, then I must work diligently Wednesday night. I am cooking for the next while, I guess.

Today I don't know if I did much school work to be honest. We drew a bit in drawing class - they were slick and nice drawings, just of a room, so it looked like a room with a lot of stuff on the floor. In Feminism Art History today, we received back our exhibition review, which was 45% of our mark. I received a C-. Yes friends, holy shit indeed. With tru honesty, I would give it a B, maybe B-, for a very very long exhibition review (although reviews are traditionally kept shorter than the 5 page request). Claire and I were talking, it seems more like Mary was asking for an essay. She explained the assignment in further detail after she saw that half of the class did poorly. What is one to think? In honesty, if I did receive a good mark, I probably would not plan to go and talk to her about this. But, I essentially do not want a bad grade. If she had wanted an essay format piece, aka, an essay, I would have given this assignment the attention it deserves as an essay. A paper.. dear god. I refuse to talk about it here.

Anyways.

I'll just leave it at that.

Good night : )