Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kim's groggy pants.



I am in a complex between "peace to everyone" and "genuinely accepting that you hate a person". i . e . roommate issues. The domestic life of course shouldn't be war, but as well, just because it ain't verbalized, it doesn't mean it ain't true.

And also, I let my niece solo knit this hat-gift, and she dropped 4 stitches, and the entire thing looks like a training job, and it just can't/won't do as a gift. So I'ma fucking start over. Which is fine, it's frustrating, but I like how I won't hand in a piece of shit.

But still.. it's all my fault and responsibility, yet realities that I just don't want to face.

So my night, even thought it's 150 AM is to drink a cup of wine and knit for 2 hours. And then all of Sunday. Fuck going out.

I love how angry I sound, but overall it was an okay day. Good, just I wasn't really.. with it. Whatever.