Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Le vent

It was actually quite nice today. I woke up at 6:15 local time and made myself breakfast. I found coffee and had some of that. I knitted for a bit, and also taught my mother how to complete a knit stitch and a purl stitch whilst in Tim Hortons. I had a doctor's appointment, turns out I have two different viruses inhibiting me on the inside and outside. I got my teeth cleaned, and it turns out I'm a 2-3/10 in terms of the health of my gums (flossing is needed for furthering my success). I had a 45 minute power nap after having a delicious lunch of sushi and bread and dip and a mini mini salad.

I got dropped off at my old work at 6:50, staying there until 12 or so, talking with Jamie. It is cold and misting outside, accompanied with rain. Being cold, at first I started to shuffle my feet into mid yogging at short intervals, so as to make my commute time shorter. I ended up going for 2 longer running periods, which was quite nice. At first I would start when I saw no cars, and then stop when they were in sight. Then I realized that I do not know these people and it doesn't matter whether they see me or not. I would cough here and there, but it felt nice. I ended up becoming so over heated that by my last running session I took off my hood and scarf, exposing my warm neck to the wind.

I became friends with the wind again. I remember standing in front of my yard at the age of 4 or 5 or so, and it was an overcast sky with an ambience of undistinguishable temperature. I was holding my arms out, palms facing up, and I was speaking to the wind. Certain that it was telepathically let's say, but I knew the wind knew my presence, and I spoke to it to let it know that I felt it. I let it know that I could feel it carry me, and press on me to lean about my stance. My eyes were shut at times, but mostly just looking out to the field in front of me.

As I was running down Southview, the wind gave me the encouragement to run at a longer pace, so I was covering grounds at a quicker pace. As I was turning onto Jeanette, the wind pushed against me so as to have me endure it's force. I knew it had my back, because why else would it challenge me out of friendly encouragement. Nearing up to my street, I picked up my pace to a faster sprint, and I thought it was interesting how at first I would think that I had no energy, but there I was, using far more than I knew I possessed.

I stretched, and came in. I can hear the wind's presence outside my window. It's got so much energy, and it never ceases to exist. I look forward to feeling it again.

: }