Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, May 11, 2012

I haven't said much about any of the things I've wanted to say, for a while.

Firstly, Marena's quite kind. And most of the disfriendly conduct was decided through mis/un/discommunication. If we need to resolve something, I will block the pathways to get to this point of resolution by seixing my words up. Now.. how's that for constructive roomatism.

2ndly - Sam is quite nice. I adopt, as with Marena, different ways of seeing something. "If something is broke, we fix it" is what I read on this marriage/relationship picture thing from the web before. Sounds promising, and enduring. Ahh, so I'd like to keep that in my mental filing for further review, when it comes to my future 'broken'ness and dilemmas. Just meaning the obstacles I'll most definitely face later on. Well I guess that saying goes beyond Sam, in to all my relations with people. Because, let's face it... shocked by my expectations not being met.. I'll just disconnect from any one, for a long period of time. Call it the hurt ego. Well anyways..


Today I have this gear in my mind that says I may accomplish whatever I want today. To plough over the past difficulties I've been met with daily. There is actually this persistant one, that no-one actually knows, except God and Sam. And today, I'm making the move. Well, I made the move already, but the folks on the other line weren't there, so.. I'll be making my move again. It's quite settling.

Charles for the first time went for my hand through the glass.. fuck - he's hungry. I'll thaw out another one tonight.

I have a new phone that reminds me about things, and keeps me on track - which is very nice. Very.


Peace and Adios.