Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Yhup.


Think of things that will only move your forward.


TOday I'm very close to permanently deleting my facebook. This is definitely going hand in hand with the feelings of detachment I have with some of the relationships in my immediate environment. This is for no alarm - it's just - a reorganizing of quality vs. quantity. Do I want to know what you're doing every single day? What's on your thoughts, &c. Or do I just want to .. see you, hear you, feel you. I want to know how you are. Wow. My wrists are close enough to clip off this FB.

I feel ready, in a sense that I am also .. anticipating it. It's like I know I'm going to do it - it's just a matter of doing it.

Funnily, I have two facebook accounts - humourous.

It's the photos man, the photos. Do I want to save them all??.. Mmm.. not quite. I saved one today - I will insert it at the end of this. But how many more? I don't necessarily want baggage, or give agency to photos, although I do appreciate them, and do continue to take photos. I guess I am just looking for sincerity in documentation. Not nervousness, or insecurity.

I'm not necessarily worried about being forgotten or found. I don't want fakeness to distract clear and honest interactions.

And also - isn't it strange how when we die our Facebook is still up? A friend said it is like a cyber-graveyard. But I don't want it up when I die.

You can come into my room, and open up my journals and diaries, please - go on ahead. But don't click on me from the inquisitive one way channel of your bedroom. I really don't have beef, and maybe I'm protecting myself from me in the end.

Look at this - I'm hesitating.

Here is the photo, : )