Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Estevan



i washed my hair with shampoo, and now I can't even grab a lock without it slipping out of my hands. You know what - there is "too soft".

Biking has been good. It's nice to chill out every now and a bit. I did an even 100 k a day when leaving Winnipeg to get to Estevan. It's nice to have a set standard. Somedays the 100 k is like moving through honey, and on others, I can just zoom through it dedicatedly. Later on tonight I will map out what my route will be on way to Calgary. It's a bit over 900 km.

Yhep. Today I am sewing, and I started the morning with some beers.

It seems I've always been recording my life. Somewhere, there are ashes to burned papers, or bits and corners of saved diary pages - or encripted data that in some way, describe a life.

A singular.

I don't know how I feel right now. Maybe the closest way to describe it would be - mundane - yet trying to make it into something sorta poetic. Mundane and in vain.

Anyways - I'm sewing and drinking brandy - life's good.