Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Over and Over again.



Good Morning,

I am listening to four windows of this playlist, it's quite interesting: Rec Royal playlist #9


I have definitely three pages ready for the book, but also one more. Which is just as much finished, it could be enhanced a bit. I had some serious involvement with the production of these images/drawings yeseterday. Holy. Three brownies : ), ahahaha. And then three more later on in the day. The trouble is, I feel like you can only get one eureka high during the day. Maybe. One we're you're super active, and not super tired. That, also I wasn't peaking in energy come the nighttime. I will probably end up adjusting that last maybe image.

Just keep on going, and hopefully you will like it.

or

Just keep on going, until you like it.


Mm?