Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Take the edge off





http://youtu.be/0tcDXJfAFVw

A pusher.

You want to hear some words?

Nervous, but doesn't want to show it, she puts the poem she'll read atop of a stand. Now, her hands are free. And as she breathes, exhales song and feeling, and inhaling grief, lonely breathes pumping her life, she reads..

[ All fools in love
blown by the wind.
Optimism flourishing
an impossibility

I wake up
worried about the distance
just wait it out

Perhaps she's making it worse
makes me guilty for wanting it
we are waiting

Powered by your emotions
maybe it will love you back
get driven
crave them at times
a fabulous breath of 
Sourir sans caution

The sunrise is around now
I think  I am here
eyes still tired
Tumbleweed comes

wise, they became fools
a dream, fully real

whatever it is, it was beautiful ]

Stepping back, she hopes she was as clear and audible as she hopes. She hopes no quivers dwelled in her voice. She hopes her voice was strong. I wonder what pictures they all thought. I want them to see this paper, so she moves away and permits them to hopefully stand and look at the following images.

Three black ballpoint ink drawings, and three typewritten poems. How are they arranged?

[ Over skin, feeling you softly
This is my remedy
Smiling at me. Hey.
if I am angry, it comes from resent
People doing whatever they want
Remain Honest ]

[ I wake up.
Worried about the distance
Perhaps she's making it worse
just wait it out. ]

[ He shows me the sounds of some words
a fabulous breath of
an impossibility
Rewarding inasmuch as it is scary
in those situations
wise, they became fools
I am tired of being scared ]

_._.-.-._._.-._._._.-.-._._.-._._._.-.-._._.-._._._.-.-._._.-._._._.-.-._._.-._._._.-.-._._.-._._._.-.-._._.-._._

 Hey. My teacher Dan had demonstrated this really neat method on word/phrase/image construction. He cut out lines of words, from magazines, into strips, and after having acquired a collection, he randomly selects a few of them, providing him with phrases/images/pictures/verses.

So I went home and did the same, but used my typewritten entries, and a few from earlier journals this year, as my lyrical foundation. Feels better. Feels.. more reflective, and practical. Before I was questioning, "But who's words ARE these?!" I like it when they are more my own.

Anyways. This, is an experiment.

I've drawn out one image already. Who know it if it will be used.

But, let's continue.

This is one of those.. weed projects.