Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blabble

Yes, even though, I am here, saying my own little formation of words... blah-da yadda yah-blah.

Shut up. Shure. Okhay. Like yes, we all believe our own certain things, tid bits. We each have our own reasons...assuring as they sound and may be. Our resources. Our truths and lies. Our lives. What we have seen, and sensed in general. What, we each just bet to be what is true. Or maybe not, but hey, we're willing to gamble on it. All in all, we're all fucking dumbasses. Idiots. Perverted little geniuses. Thinking that we can think. Thinking we each have our own little shade of what is pure-truth in each of our little noggings.
Yeah, I can feel this keyboard. Yeah, I did work today. Yeah, I have no way of prooving that I am actually here. There is all of this mumbo jumbo around us. I nod, and give the vague argreements with whatever conversation I'm having...each bloak I speak with, or listening to ramble on (including you to me, yeah, I know) they're defending their words. As if they've always been hit with some retaliation each time they've spoke. YOu know what I'm saying? They're letting a little bit of steam off, and giving their side of the story, and letting me know what's what...gentle and/or not. But still, what's it is that I'm thinking in my head, how amazing it is, that we're all crap snorters in the end. I dunno! It's just...formidable. Of course, I'd love to have my way and speak to peoples among persons and tell them how it's all supposed to roll, but in the end, I usually die out, maybe. I mean, catch me on a good topic (that I say is good) and then you start to hear my tid bits of what's what, that's all in all backed up with some emotions. YOu know. I PUT MY EMOTIONAL SECURITY INTO ME THINKING THIS. I am this person because of what I've been always saying inside of my mind.

Do you know the conversations I've had with myself? Yes, you do. You've had them aswell. You're the exact same as me, as I am to you. They are to us. We are to you, you and them, me and us. Blah blah, don't matter. Each word gives an illusion to a chance of reality.

I dunno.
I mean, believe what ever you want to fucking believe.
A sane mind can't even proove to itself that it is sane.
Just fuck it. I don't mean give up, but I mean, shut up, in a way. Or don't really...

Hmm, what am I trying to say..?
I dunno, figure it out I suppose - it's your own shit.