Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reminder:

People. Taboo. Taboo over relationships w' Food.  Eating. Oneself. Why is it awkward when one person speaks of shitting, pissing, loving... Not awkward when one person gawks over shoes, houses, scarves, asses. It's good to hate yourself. Never good to become better. Never acceptable when an other person becomes self-improved, more self-improved with effort and outcome in contrast to me. It's okay for me to humour myself amongst the company of my peers, and to humour them, with putting myself down. (myself = oneself). Unacceptable to release the built up hateful truth, it's building. (Maybe or maybe not that one yet...)

Different scenes of Taboo. How it effects me with my own relationships with what is natural, including how I myself naturally am. How it effects my relationship when it comes with new acquaintances. Meeting and socializing for the first time, judging becomes second nature to me, and I do not like it. But the reasons are out there. And then I recognize that which I am doing, and then I judge myself, and end up liking my self based on my reactions, less than before.

Reminder:
Thanks.