Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm knitting a second hat, and I'm quicker and better than last time. I've messed up only once and the stitches are tight. My coughing has been dull and less phlegmy, and therefore unsatisfying.

Last night before I went to bed I went onto the computer and unblocked Andrew. I was curious and I wanted to lurk. After I had done so, I went to block him again and then it said that I had to wait 48 hours. Well, 12 hours ago he added me - coincidence. Crazy. Anyways, I have to wait another day or so.

Because of the knitting my middle finger on my right hand is killing me. I'm in a drone sort of mood, or have been today - which is fine I guess. I did some sketchbook drawings, watched some Dragon Ball Z. I attempted to print some photos but only accomplished 4 fails. Tomorrow I have school and I haven't done any homework for any of the classes. I have to think about and plan about what I have to do this week, for it's the last week that I may essentially do all my homework.

A good time to start knitting, eh? But hey, my stitches are finer and tighter, and I got about 2 inches done.

May peace b'wit'ye.