Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, November 11, 2011

It is nice to have more time to yourself, but it is not nice to be at home - not earning money.

Quel Blague. The first thing she says to me this morning is:

"This man's face." Shows me a face on her computer.
"Yeah, who is he?" I say, squinting.
"I don't know. I love how my homework is to look up faces on the computer." She closes.

Yep. I started no conversation yesterday. All that was said was "Hey." and "Hey." and "Kim, where did you..?" "What Marena?" She's looking in that metal snack holder we have. "What Marena?" She answers back very anxious. "Oh nevermind, I found it in here." Of course you fucking found it in there. Next time just look and don't ask/blame. Pfft, she didn't even open the door all the way, and it was still.. Where did you put it?!

And then I said Good night at 1130, same with her.

But now for today. I will do those two drawings after I have a cup of coffee and a smoke. How will I make this slingshot. I guess after the two drawings, I will see if the art store is open. Wait no, not the slingshot today, the Curating Statement, righttt.

Wish me luck!

Lolz. And then the second thing she says to me is "I have the greatest job in my group for video. I get to ask all these questions and have them answered." Or something other. I didn't even exhale for a pity reaction.