Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Special Day

Today is free of transit affects. I am purely me today, which is unsettling, yet accomplishing. Better yet, to contradict myself, it's affirming for me to feel good about myself. Today is me, whole heartedly. Now I know how I am. I will wake up early, I will get ready for school. I will be ready, I will be funny, I will be serious. I will be friendly, and I will be firm. I will be flirtatious and a bit sick. I will cough, I will be strong, and I will give in. I will not indulge, but I will on Wasabi peas. I will do my laundry, but I won't put it all away at once. I will notice my snake, and pledge to feed it before I sleep tonight. I will learn many new things today, none of which are likely to stick. I will develop photos, and almost catch myself falling into crush mode. I reflect, and then I don't. I was a bit annoyed off about some things, but then I didn't end up letting my frustration show that much. It was boredom, and subtly letting people know that they are a nuisance.

Ahh well. I still have no real idea what I'm going to do about my photo project, but I do have photos handy. I have Jake, and then.. will it only be Jake? Or, 22 year old male, I guess I'll say. I need more shots. I was going to take some pictures of Julian tonight.. meaning, I didn't reply to his text for tonight. Because, well.. I just got home. And now I feel rude.

Do I even have film? Yes, I think.

Anyways, another product of my day:

Hosted by Cetrine.net galleries