Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

**Warning, do not procrastinate. And read your assignments thoroughly.

I just spent near to 3 movies on trying to make an origami soccer ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijVkQ1KGy7U

Here's the damn video. I was becoming so incredulously frustrated, near the end of it I wanted to post a comment detailing how ridiculous the person was for making this video, and to let them know they failed to make an instructional video. Their editing was pissy and the addition of text to COVER the SHORT LIVED images was fucking ridiculous! .. any ways.. I was getting angrier by the moment.

Anything ANY THING was pissing me off. This movie Australia, Doris texting me, Jake saying he was hungover, Olivia thought I was making catapoltes, my bowel movement, how there was no water in my water canister, how Marena asked me if she could knock on the wall of our neighbours as a signal to turn their music down.. EVERY THING WAS PISSING ME OFF. Especially the movie though, FUCK Australia SUCKS!

At the back of every angry reaction to my environment.. the little voice in my head was reasoning with me "Kim, you're not paying attention to the complete movie so how could you dislike it?" "Doris is trying to be nice and reaching out, which I know is what you want Kim, give her the time to respond." "Good thing you've been drinking water! Your bowels are moving!" I wasn't calm or cool on the inside, I seemed collected, but yeah..

Now I figured out that these 3 spheres that I was working on, aren't even due until Nov. 8. So I'm going to go to bed tonight, and make the right sized origami soccer ball tomorrow. And I'm no longer freaking the shit out.

Wow, much rest is needed.

Good night : )