Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Curing slowly



In the last week I've done shit all to feed myself well. And then the week prior, I hadn't gone and done some good grocery shopping. I dropped 70 bucks tonight on groceries, and fuck it felt fine. But i haven't made anything yet. partly because I want to go to bed. I just want to have my shit in order and get in control, you know.

I wish there was time to both be fucked up and not, to both have long nails and bite them. To sit and lay down and do nothing, but to also bike very far, run for fun, go to yoga. I would first like to ask for time to fix my bike. Or have me decided whether or whether not to pay the money to get it fixed.

My mind just drifted off to homework assignments.

I have this memory, of Olivia and I sitting in the grass beside Cornwall road near Chelsea's house one spring/summer. She had her bike, and I had mine. That's nice. To have a bike, and to have more space to bike. I like being alone on the road with the pedals. I'm off dreaming now. I've bitten my nails off completely now.

Maybe I will shower, and then go to bed. I need money for laundry in the morning. I will go to Uncommon Grounds and buy coffee in the early morning. I might spike it with some Baileys, that'd be nice. I'll definitely pop a dexi though, then get my package from the post office. My mom got me a bunch of mangoes and chocolate and stuff.

I'll prep food for the morning - then yum - I'll just get started and done. It's always so tricky though - where to, where to do the homework. Oh yah, it's Wednesday. I've really finished all my finger nails off.

My nose hurts. I'll down my camomille. Go to the Starbucks on Barrington. Then I'll head over to the Port - I don't know why. What is there? And then head over to Granville. Will I want to have an all nighter there? Mmm, I didn't like those, not at all.

So we'll see.

Okay, best of luck to us all. Enjoy your time as it is. In all of its mundanities.