Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

" So I don't wanna be in there, and I left. "



Weird mornings.
Weird nights, deserve weird mornings.

If you want me, come and get me. If I want you, I'll come and get you. Push and pull and get out of my way, the elastic between us might snap because of this tension.

You feel good. Soft rubber, creates powder, against the flesh of my skin.

Who will win. Is it a game? Loss the game.

Oh baby, I know your name. How they call, where your sweet stuff is. Lemme play my tounge in your ear and tell you how't'iz.

I've been looking up on the internet, seeings what's what, and all of a sudden, I saw your video, you got it going on. Playing that song, singing with that voice. I could make love to your, singing back, mating call. just appreciation for them vocal calls.