Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Update on Bicycle.


First of all, play this: http://youtu.be/SqlEuvJShbc

Then.

I got fitted for my bike today, seems like by May 4th or something, I will be able to buy it. 

This is my route so far:

NS
  • Halifax - Oxford - 165
  • Oxford - Moncton - 101
NB
  • Moncton - Fredericton - 180
  • Fredericton - Woodstock - 105
  • Woodstock - Grandfalls - 109
  • Grandfalls - Edmunston - 64
  • Edmunston - Riviere-du-loop - 121
QC
  • Riviere-du-loop - Beaumont - 170
  • Beaumont - Trois Rivieres - 153
  • Trois Rivieres - Repentigny - 107
  • Repentigny - Montebello - 137
  • Montebello - Ottawa - 84
ON
  • Ottawa - Perth - 88
  • Perth - Peterborough - 190
  • Peterborough - Toronto - 142
  • Toronto - Milton - 54
  • Milton - Bradford - 87
  • Bradford - Wasaga Beach - 78
  • Wasaga Beach - Port Severn - 52
  • Port Severn - Parry Sound - 77
  • Parry Sound - Sudbury - 163
  • Sudbury - Espanola - 72
  • Espanola - Blind River - 98
  • Blind River - Sault Ste. Marie - 144
  • Sault Ste. Marie - Lake Superior Provincial Park - 161 (No town, just camping out in trees)
  • Lake Superior Provincial Park - White River - 154
  • White River - Terrace Bay - 167
  • Terrace Bay - Red Rock - 123
  • Red Rock - Thunder Bay - 116
  • Thunder Bay - Upsala - 143 (Not a town, but a dirt square)
  • Upsala - Ignace - 104
  • Ignace - Dryden - 107
  • Dryden - Kenora - 138
  • Kenora - RIcher - 151
MB
  • Richer - Winnipeg - 60
  • Winnipeg - Lake Winnipeg - 77
  • Lake Winnipeg - Winnipeg - 77
  • Winnipeg - Portage La Prairie - 86
  • Portage La Prairie - Brandon - 127
  • Brandon - Moosomin - 141
SK
  • Moosomin - Grenfell - 99
  • Grenfell - Regina - 125
  • Regina - ....
It's either me going up to Edmonton (Julian) then to trickle down to Calgary (Godmother), or for me to go to Calgary then Edmonton then Haida Gwaii then down to Vancouver (Shane/Shaun). It's all still up in the air.

I can actually get my bike this weekend. I'm going to read my horoscope, and then see further. Then I will finish off tonight with some reading.

God bless.