Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012



Fire is good.

When I came into the livingroom this morning, Marena was there, obviously. Yadda yadda, then she asks 'how was your night last night?" It was good, i replied. We just sat around and chilled. And then she laughed, "Ahaha, having fun just talking and looking at the ground" Something like that. But I think it could also be because in fear of letting her know yesterday that this was just for me, I dummed down the event's potential, I guess. Or at least I introduced it as a place where you could talk and listen with a group and look anywhere, including the floor. But anyways, I thought, 1 for kim. In a way.

I didn't correct her or want to convince her of anything, she's just.. whatever. Now I am off : )