Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Good things to do . that have been done . that are in thought of being done

Things I did today for myself:

-Sleep 10 hours. Even though I was well rested and initial stirred awake at 7 or 8 am, I still slept until 10 am. I knew I had more dreams in me, so I dreamt onwards.

-Made Curry Rice. With damned beautiful cumin and coriander.

-Made vegetable soup. Really damn fucking salty though. Which is fine, because at least it's not too watery and I can fix it up right fine.. with CURRY RICE

-and then I'm about to read some Reinaldo Arenas.

Right before bed, so swell. And I'm doing this with another book in mind too, after the finish line. Tiger, Tiger: A Memoir is a book similar to Lolita in terms of pedophilia, and I've read neither yet look forward to either. I'd like to acquire both in my possession. Maybe I'll do library rentals, so cute.