Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I am the one who walked on the moon




My nails are completely gone and bitten.
I did good in drawing class today.
I enjoyed the residual feeling of last night's run with Olivia : )

I forgot to go shopping last night for food, so I'm going to sting it out until next week's Discount Tuesday.

Marena has switched over to my drawing class, which I'm essentially shrugging my shoulders for, you know. Like not too much of anything. It's easy and kind company, but it might limit the ability to frolick and talk to the other people in the class.
On our break today, my photography teacher from last semester came up to me and gave me praise for my photography assignment. She was letting me know how she would like to post them up for a while to show other students in first and graduating years, so that they will be able to see them. This is good timing, and I'm enjoying the praise. Marena bumps in with her words and says, "I helped her pick them out!" Lorraine and I looked at her, then I looked at Lorraine, and then Lorraine looked at me. The atmosphere was one of unnecessary remarks. Lorriane's look was promising though. The problem is the uninvited remark of credit. Yes, I did ask her opinion on the photos, little does she know that I did not follow her advice when it came to me presenting them. It's like, yes, you did carry a part in it, but in no part deserving of praise right now. This is me, and my praise, over my project.

I haven't yet spoken to her about it. She was generally in a good mood today, so I just let it go - but tomorrow, oh ho ho. I'll also tie it into the time when she answered a question that started with, "Kim, how was your experience with Meth?" Because, one pronounces Kim as 'Mah-REE-nah'. Well, whatever eh - we'll get this over like a bandaid on Tuesday. (Not a saying, lol.)


It's the leechy qualities that get me all weirded out. Yet, if she were to focus her attention on some one else, I might potentially get all wanky about it. Like a lack of her attention would be unnormal, so I guess that I would be taken aback. But essentially relieved in some sort of way. IT's called breathing room. And it's not like it's anything TOO MUCH TO FUCKING HANDLE.. because it's not. It's just a precautionary thought. That's why I don't like having classes with Marena, theorectially it hinders me being able to not worry over how I must sit with her and such. In our writing class I have not yet sat with her, and I really like that. Not that I don't like her, it's just having space and talk with different people.

But that 'taking my credit' thing - mmm.. not good. And I am the one to judge.

Anywhoo,

Good night nail biters.