Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, September 7, 2012

As if a title could be adequate

When you're so excited about someone that you don't tell them and then you solidify. A diamond of joy. But I'm more like a crystal, I don't know what the hardness relationship between a crystal and a diamond is, or if a crystal is on the way to becoming a diamond or something.. but I mean. How I feel right now about someone is a crystal, but it has not withstood the amount of time and pressure to technically be classified as a diamond. "Technically."

It makes me not want to paint, not want to wait. Neither to menstrate or to hate.
Makes me wanna have hands outstretched, makes me wanna have no breath.

Breathe breathe, relax and just please.
Don't go so fast, make it last.
The best, is the oldest cheeeeeeeeseee.

We'll wine and dine and next time you'll know you'll be mine.

Say yes to opportunities and lose control.