Can't stop to dream. Happiness depends upon ourselves.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Give me a biketh, I shall rideth.


Old Dependable, The Stallion, Luck.

I found The Stallion in the trash some time ago. 2 years? 3? It was in March, and I was on Mdma. Since then it's had many jobs done to it, each time by a different person, all cursing the person before, and all saying, "it needs more help." Never perfect. But never far from perfect.

Right now the hub gear, which is apart of the back wheel is messed up. Internally, pieces of metal are catching onto it, and riding it, says Ideal Bikes, is iffy. I took it once around the patio of my apartment building, and it's done enough for me to be okay with it. I will have two wrenches, two socks, and a good pair of shoes. My shoes won't even have shoe laces in them. It's on the fence, it's very much so on the fence. Will it work or won't it. I know I will be riding it, and I know I will be going on this trip. Another thing that worries me is driving on the road on a friday night on illfully lit countryesque roads. They're country esque, because it's along the shore south of Halifax, no ways we're going inland.

I'm excited.

I don't even know where to go.

But I will.

In one hour and a half is when Shaun gets off work.

I have a single gear bike, and I usually don't switch gears anyways (or I wouldn't before) but I believe that the tension isn't too good. Why? Why..

Anywho, time to poo